Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Are you ready for Wednesday loves?






I've been thinking a lot about math this week, which hasn't left me very much time to decide what I'm loving. I do know a few things though...

I'm loving that my friend, Audra, introduced me to Toms deodorant.





It's all natural, and it does not contain aluminum, which has been linked to breast cancer. I have always used Secret, but I thought I should give Toms a try. You should too! I bought lavender scent, and it smells delightful!

This may sound dorky, but I'm loving the full version of Peek A Boo Barn...





My friend, Rebekah, told me she thought Madeley would like it a while back, and she does!! She gets so excited about it and makes all the animal sounds. I like how it relates the picture to the animal sound, written name, and spoken name. It's very educational, ha ha!

I'm loving that Madeley had a great time with Jaki, Sayde, and Mayce today. Here are a few pics...
Eating lunch





Playing in the pool





Water hose!





All three...





Fun day for Madeley!

I'm loving this Raspberry Lip Gloss. I may have shown this one before, but I just like it!!






I'm loving that Jessica is planning something special for me this weekend. I can't wait! She's a great sister!

I'm not loving that I have to clean the kitchen floor after I publish this post... but I am loving that I get to go to bed after that. Thanks for reading!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I am loving the adorable pictures you posted.

Have a great birthday this weekend, and I am sure Jessica's surprise will be a special one. She is a good sister and so are you!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011