Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Wishing

There are so many movies out right now... I would like to see them all. I most certainly obey the law and theater rules, but I'm just wishing I could go to the theater to see one movie and then stay to see them all!! Don't you think that would be fun? Just one fabulous movie after another! I want to see Larry Crowne, Bridesmaids, Bad Teacher, Super 8, Midnight in Paris, Horrible Bosses, and Monte Carlo (Shhh, I'm only admitting that to you.). I could start with the 12:20 showing of Bad Teacher at Tinseltown and hit the rest on the list after that... well, no I can't. That's wrong! But I'm almost willing to pay $60 to see all these. Who's with me?!?!

If you have seen any of these movies, please comment and let us all know if you liked them. I did not include Cars 2 on the list, because I can wait for the DVD. But I will watch it. I also did not include the Transformers whatever # and Green Lantern, because I just won't watch those... not my type... at all!

To sum up this topic, I love to go to the theater to see movies with Derrick. He's never really picky and will watch just about anything with me. I do hope we get to go on a movie date soon!

................................

Y'all may be wondering why my blogging has slacked off lately. I don't really have an answer, other than I just needed a mental break. I thought the holiday weekend was a good excuse to take that much needed blogging break. I do hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and 4th of July. Madeley enjoyed some yummy sweets...
Cookie sandwich


Festive cupcake





One just isn't enough...








I had to spray her off with a water hose after she finished. Ha ha!

Sunday night and last night, Madeley was in bed by 8:30. So... the fireworks we wracking on my nerves. I do love fireworks, but not when my teething 20 month old is sleeping!! Derrick wasn't feeling well yesterday, or we probably would have taken Madeley to see some fireworks. We'll just have to wait until next year!

Thanks for reading!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

Mmmmmm....cupcakes! Cute photos!

Dianne said...

I hope you get to see some or all of the movies you named. I have only heard of a few of them. The cupcakes look really good and Madeley seems to be enjoying them very much. I would have loved having one with her!

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011