Thursday, July 7, 2011

Attitude

Is 20 months too young to have an attitude? Madeley for sure has an attitude... I just didn't know it could come this early! I must say though, I think she has been fussy lately because of her teeth. She is getting all four canine teeth at the same time, and it has been rough. She has always been a good teether, until now. Poor thing, I know she doesn't feel well, but her attitude is out of control! She yells at me A LOT! And sometimes I think she may even be cussing at me, ha ha. I just hope this is a phase, and it will pass... hope. I still have lots of fun with her though. She helped me change the sheets on her bed today.





I seriously think she thought she was on a trampoline! Then she secretly got a roll of toilet paper and made a mess before I knew she had it.





She is talking more and more each day. Derrick and I both work with her on repeating after us. Sometimes she surprises me! Like last night, when she started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I posted that she was singing on Facebook, so I know many of you are looking forward to the video. Now don't get me wrong, I know she isn't actually singing the entire song... but the twinkle twinkle part is a big deal to us!! Here you go...
(and please excuse her hair)

YouTube Video


Yay Madeley!! She can also do all the hand motions to the Itsy Bitsy Spider. So cute!! I just love her to pieces. I know she feels the same was about me!

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious!!!! Love it!!!

Dianne said...

I see that Madeley is a big help to you, and her singing voice is adorable.

Teething is a difficult time, but things get better and so will her attitude!

Love you.

Betty said...

When she's on her little potty chair, you could sing, "Tinkle, tinkle, little star"...haha. I wonder if twinkle and tinkle sound the same to a 20-month-old? The video is really sweet...thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011