Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vacation Days

Derrick is actually on vacation right now, which is why we've been able to spend our days together. We had lunch and saw a movie today. I attempted to take a blog picture at lunch today, but someone was uncooperative...


The Japanese chef prepared an extreme amount of rice, so our plates were full!!


It was delicious and FILLING!!! We had a nice date day.

Madeley spent the day with Jaki, Sayde, and Mayce. I know she had a wonderful time.


Derrick and I had dinner there when we got back, and we visited for a while. Madeley ended up eating popcorn and watching Tangled.


Yum!!


Sayde and Mayce are wonderful hostesses, and they are so sweet to Madeley.


Thanks so much to Jaki for keeping Madeley and preparing a wonderful meal! She is a great friend.

.................................

I must say, my summer is withering away. School will be here before I know it, and I have a lot of work to do. I am nervous about the new job. But since Madeley got accepted to the daycare across the street, I'm starting to feel a little better. I think our new situation is going to work out well, I just have to get started to confirm that in my head. Derrick says I'm a "mental midget" and I probably am. I let worry take precedence in my mind, when really everything will be fine. I take pride in my teaching abilities, and I feel I can do well anywhere. But I somehow let the worry creep in. To sum this up, I don't want summer to end, especially my time with Madeley, but I'm ready to prove myself successful at my new job.

Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

It was great that you could have another fun day with Derrick and Madeley, and I know you are enjoying each moment. Love all of the pictures in this post.

You are going to be great at your new job and having Madeley so near will certainly be a plus for both of you.

Love you.

breejustine said...

I love Madeley's Mardi Gras picture! LOL she is such a cutie

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011