Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Here you go... the things I'm loving this Wednesday.



Since my friends are so sweet, they gave me some amazing gifts for my birthday!

Jaki got me a beautiful purse that I had previously posted on Wednesday Loves. It's an etsy cindymars7 purse, and I love it! I was so surprised!!



Dara, knowing my love for coffee, got me some spoon-included mugs. She knows I like to keep my spoon in the mug to stir later, so this gift was perfect for me!!


(P.S. She also got me a Swiffer Vac, which I love!)

Alicia gave me a fragrant candle and a vibrant tea towel. The candle is very summery and fruity, and the towel has a bird on it. Couldn't be more perfect!



Kelly got me this fabulous Saturday dress... love it!! Sorry, I cut my head off. My face was extremely orange and my hair was a mess... I figured you didn't need to see that disaster. But isn't that dress cute?



Audra gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure, so I'll take a picture when I get that done. Love pedicures!!!

My friends are so thoughtful, and they know me so well!!

My etsy love this week is for Lynn Cardwell Pottery. It's beautiful!
Mugs...


Bowls...



I'm also loving homemade ranch dressing this summer. It makes a salad over the top!!



And last, I'm loving that blog followers can't come to an agreement on the "Wednesday Loves" topic. Some love them, and some don't. The conversation makes me laugh! But just for the lovers of Wednesday Loves, I will keep doing them. After all, I wouldn't have that awesome new purse without them!!

Love you for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

Dianne said...

Neat birthday gifts for a beautiful birthday girl!

I enjoy your Wednesday Loves.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011