Monday, July 18, 2011

Things I've realized

I realized a few things today...

1. Madeley and Derrick are better shoppers than I imagined. They stuck with me through 3 new shirts, 2 pairs of capris, 1 summery/cottony scarf, 1 pair of shoes, 1 tube of lipstick, and even a few stores where I tried on, but bought nothing. I love them.

2. I am lacking in fashion sense. I ended up with 2 taupe tops. Taupe tops. What kind of color is taupe? Now, I think the tops are adorable, and I can't wait to wear them. But they're taupe, so don't expect me to shock you with my extreme wardrobe.

3. I also got taupe shoes. But they're super cute, so I do not want to include them in the taupe/boring category.

4. My husband wants to make me happy. Not that I've ever doubted this, but I realized it even more today.

5. Madeley can swim all day at the lake and NOT take a nap, but a few hours shopping knocks her out...


Derrick says that makes her a daddy's girl. He's probably right!

6. Madeley can make me happy in the same minute she made me mad. I think it's magic!

7. I blog just as much for you as I do for me. I'm just a little bit tired tonight, but I knew you would want to know how our day went... whether you read it tonight or tomorrow. So I just had to blog about it before bed. Thanks for reading and keeping up us!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I think taupe is a good, neutral color that will go with many other colors so enjoy your new tops with your cute, new shoes.

It is great that Derrick and Madeley were so supportive and that you all had a fun day together.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011