Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lighten the mood

Let's face it, we need a laugh. We all have a lot going on. We all have a lot on our minds. We need to lighten up and have a good laugh. So here you go...

YouTube- Baby video

That video cracks me up! First of all, the baby is precious. And I just laugh out loud as he goes from scared to tickled. His expressions are priceless... I had to share.

Next funny topic... Madeley. She knocked the bejesus out of me with a sippy cup tonight. No joke, she hurled that thing at my face and didn't miss! She was yelling as she did it. Well, I responded with an uncontrollable scream and she just stared at me. She didn't know what to think. So I just fake cried to coax some sympathy out of her, but that didn't work. She went right back to the fit. Love her anyway! Here she is trying to jump. (All she really does is stand on her toes. Then she does a few strange moves. Enjoy!)

YouTube Video

.............................

Jessica sent me a few pictures from Caroline at dance tonight. They couldn't be more precious. I just love a room full of kids trying to do all the same moves at once. Such entertainment!!





You can't help but look around at what everyone else is doing. What is everyone else doing?

Class just wore her plumb out!



.............................

Radical

We will be discussing more of Radical tomorrow night. If you don't have the book, but would like to keep up, you can read the following passages.

Luke 9 and 14
Mark 10

Thanks for reading. I hope you got a laugh to lighten your mood.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I have never seen a baby go from looking so frightened to laughing so hard. What an adorable laugh but not as cute as Madeley learning to jump and Jessica at dance!

Mary LeNoir is taking tennis lessons with about eight other children and that is really something to watch, too...tennis balls and racquets everywhere and a really patient coach.

Thank you for a good laugh today.

Love you.

Dianne said...

I meant to say Caroline at dance! Don't know why I said Jessica and didn't even catch my mistake when I previewed my comment. Sorry!

Betty said...

Loved the video of the baby AND of Madeley. Those big bows in her hair remind me of Caroline and Mary LeNoir...just precious!

I commented on Jessica's pictures of Caroline on Facebook. Adorable little girls, especially Caroline!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011