Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Loves

So there's this thing in the blog world called "What I'm Loving Wednesday." I thought I'd try it. I link to another blog where lots of people blog about what they're loving today. My friend Kelly suggested it and I thought... why not!



So today...

I'm loving The Lincoln Lawyer! Derrick and I saw it tonight and truly enjoyed it. Matthew McConaughey aside, it's a dang good crime movie. All we thought the entire time was... I hope it's not over! There were twists, turns, and great character development. I would definitely recommend seeing this movie!



I'm loving mangos! We have been eating them this week and savoring every bite. Mangos are soft, sweet, and just downright yummy! They contain lots of potassium and vitamin A, very comparative to a banana. Also, one mango contains 3.7 grams of dietary fiber. We need that, right?



I'm loving my moisturizer. It's called Drench (Clinical Care Skin Solutions), and I got it at Lauren's Salon. It is light, yet very moisturizing. I have sensitive skin, so I can't just use anything. This stuff is great, and it has the faintest scent of peaches. Sweet!



I'm loving my that my dad offered to pay my copay at the doctor today. We had appointments together, and the receptionist said, "It will be twenty-five each."
Dad said, "I'll get it."
I replied, "Why would you do that?"
He said, "Because I love you."
Melt my heart. I love him! I did not let him pay that copay, but the offer was enough to make me smile. He's the best!

I'm loving this picture...


We thought we were taking a sweet picture of ourselves on our date. Ummm... no. It could not be worse! What were we thinking?!? How did we think this would be good? Whatever.

I'm loving Spring Break! Talk about fun... it's wonderful. We aren't sleeping late, but we're still enjoying some extra sleep. I love the weather and the spare time. I'm putting some of it to good use, but not all of it. It will be Sunday before I know it, so I am savoring every moment.

I'm loving these two people...


I am extremely thankful for them! They are so much alike, fits and all! I hope I can handle them both in the years to come. Madeley shows her little attitude every five minutes, as does Derrick. I love it though, because that's what makes them them.

I hope you've enjoyed the first Wednesday Loves. I plan to do a segment on Radical tomorrow. I hope you'll stop by!

Thank you for reading!

P.S. I tried to blow bubbles with Madeley today, but it was extremely windy. Here are the pics I got. She wanted to eat the bottle.





We'll try again tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Betty said...

Ooh, I love what you love! Okay, so here's the thing. My comments are becoming repetitious. I've used cute, adorable, darling, delightful, beautiful, precious, etc., etc., etc. What am I going to do in the future? Having a hard time coming up with any new adjectives for you and Madeley..haha. I do enjoy reading all about y'all; so, I'll 'keep on keeping on'. If I don't comment, it's because I just can't continue to say the same things, over and over, okay?

Dianne said...

When Madeley learns to blow bubbles, she won't want to stop! Our weather has really been windy, too, but it has been great for kite flying.

Your blog reminded me that I used to love mangos, and I will try one again very soon.

Love you so much.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011