Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mail. Where does it go?

Do you ever wonder if your package will get where it's supposed to go? In most cases, it probably does. Here lately, we've been getting some strange stuff. First of all, we've gotten one guy's mail time after time after time. It even had a question mark on it once. Like the postmaster knew it shouldn't be coming here, but just wasn't where else to send it. This week we've gotten someone else's Headlight. The address had a similar house number to ours, but that was it. It was just in the wrong place. Next we received the strangest card. It was sent from Florida to Ontario, Canada. Really Canada? The house number matched ours, but that was it. Not the street, not the city, not the state, not even the same country for crying out loud!! How many people did that card go through before it got to us? And no one noticed that it said Canada??

I also received a long awaited hat today that I ordered for Madeley on December 28. It seemed like it would never get here. When it did get here, the package was opened. Hmmm, I wonder who opened it. Maybe the same person who didn't read Canada on yesterday's card! Anyway, here's the adorable hat... just in time for the end of winter!


I do love it! I ordered it off etsy. The shop is citefuzz... Warning: your order will take for-ev-er!

I'll just have to take some spring pictures in that sweet little hat! Hope I can get her to keep it on her head! In this next picture, she is so sleepy and is definitely not in the mood for playing dress up!



We did go out and play today. It was too nice not to!


(You don't have to tell me Tara, I know she has my sideburns!)

Madeley ran and giggled!


She's actually just laughing at me running here. Apparently it's a little comical!

We spent most of the day at Dad's. He had to cater to Madeley and Joe even though he is still recovering.





Don't let him tell you any differently, he loved every second of it.

Madeley also found Caroline's stash of markers. Umm yeah, she ate them. I didn't even know she had them. Just call me mom of the year!




I loved spending the day with Madeley. I get so excited when I think about summer. It is so close and it is going to be amazing!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Betty said...

Love the hat; I ordered some earrings from Etsy and they took forEVER, also. I wrote the seller and she said the package was returned because she forgot to put my zipcode. I can't get a package without a zipcode...and you get the mail destined for Canada?? What's up with that?

Cute pictures of Madeley, especially with Rick and Joe. I know both Madeley and Joe are happy Rick is home (as are you and Jessica, I'm sure).

Love to all.

Sooz said...

I'm so glad your daddy is home! My dad had a good time with him Thursday watching ballgames.

Boonies in the Boonies said...

Can we play and swim and eat yummy food all summer long?!?! Please say yes.

That hat is my all time Fav. I might order one in June so I'll get it in time for winter.

Dianne said...

Beautiful Madeley in her adorable hat, her playing in the yard, and her sitting with Rick and Joe made me smile. Glad Rick is home again, and we know he is thankful to be there with his family.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

i love the green outfit on madeley!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011