Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Loves

I'm linking to This Kind of Love because it's time for...




Today...

I'm loving that I have amazing coworkers. My coworkers are my friends, and they sometimes even feel like my family. I have been thinking a lot lately about how much I've enjoyed getting to know them over the years. I appreciate their support more than they will ever know. They have to hear my stories before they ever hit this blog, and they laugh, complain, and cry with me whenever necessary. I hope they know I'm loving each one of them on this Wednesday!

I'm loving that I made a short stop at Save-A-Lot today. It made for a fantastic story! Have y'all ever been to Save-A-Lot? I don't think you're missing out on much. You have to bag your own groceries. The lady bagged mine for me, because she could tell I was a little confused. Anyway, I stopped in to quickly grab some juice before dropping Madeley off at the sitter. When I went to the backseat, I realized it was just Madeley back there. No diaper bag. Nothing. So, I head in to Save-A-Lot to get diaper bag essentials along with the juice. Ummm... they don't really carry that stuff. I ended up with a five dollar package of Tickles diapers. Any of y'all ever heard of Tickles? Probably not. I told Madeley's babysitter she was probably going to have to change Madeley every twenty minutes. She might as well be wearing a napkin!! Heck, I can't get the small package of Huggies for less than ten dollars! And I just got a huge package of Tickles for five!!
Note to self: Never forget the diaper bag.

I'm loving a giggly Madeley. This video was recorded at the end of last week. It's just too adorable not to share...

YouTube Video


I'm loving y'all for reading my blog each day. I appreciate you keeping up with us.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Betty said...

What is it about a baby's giggle that gets us all giggling? She is so fun! We have a couple of dog toys (for our kids) that giggle (a Koala is too cute) and Tommy has the best time with them. Love the giggling!

LeLe said...

It cracks me up that the diapers are named Tickles. No idea why! Well, how'd they do? Haha. Nothing better than giggles.

Cara Norton said...

Mom called and told me about your job. I am so excited for you. I thought I should read your blog and catch up on your life. Each post made me laugh, smile, and MISS YOU so much!!

I am so happy for you. Hang in there. EOC is just around the corner then SUMMER will be here before you know it.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011