Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little crazy...

How many things can you find wrong with this picture?


Some things are more obvious than others. Here's the list:

1. Madeley has both legs through one hole of the chair.
2. She's wearing one pink sock and one white sock.
3. She's wearing a newborn gown.

The list could go on... including the fact that she's on the fourth course of that meal. Her little tummy never seems to get full! All I've got to say though is this... No matter how many things are wrong with the picture, she just too darn cute to care!



We colored for the first time today.


Of course, Madeley was more interested in eating the crayons and playing with the box. I had fun though. :)

Madeley is such a joy. Each day she grows more and more attached to me. When she wants nothing more than to be with me, it makes me think of my mother. I can remember the comfort I felt when I was with her. I can remember the security she gave me. I loved everything about her, and I hope Madeley feels the same way about me. The best thing I can do for Madeley is try to be as much like my mom as possible. I hope I can do it!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

The last picture reminds me so much of pictures of Carol kissing you, Morgan. Carol was a great mother, and I know you are, too. You had a wonderful teacher.

Madeley seems to be a budding artist...keep encouraging her to be creative.

Love you.

Betty said...

Okay, so what's weird about one pink sock and one white sock??

Carol felt about you exactly the way you felt about her...it was obvious to all. The fact that you spend so much time holding, hugging and kissing Madeley is proof of your love!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011