Friday, March 4, 2011

Slow start

So... today had a slow start. You know I had to work late last night, and I was exhausted. It felt great to go to bed, but not so great to get up this morning. I slept later than necessary and rushed to get out. Madeley's diaper soaked through her pajamas, so I tried to hurry and change her. She did not want to be changed. I got the diaper on her fine, but her clothes... not so much. This was the end result...







We were just trying to make it out the door. I know she thinks she won this fight... maybe she did.

So I'm driving down the road, contemplating how late I am, the reasons I'm late, ways to improve, and so on. I was also doing the best I could to keep my road rage under control, until this happened...


Don't be alarmed that I took this picture while driving. I was only going 5 mph. Literally. Can you imagine/feel my discontent? I took the first chance I could to pass this guy, but I smiled as I did it. I know he was just trying to do his job, he just picked the wrong person to pull out in front of. In case you were wondering, I did make it to work on time. Whew! It was a close one!

.......................

I just finished taking a short nap. I had to prepare myself for a visit from my good friend, Dara. We will stay up talking, laughing, and eating all night. Such fun! It will be a great start to the weekend.

Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for reading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Great pictures-maybe Madeley did win this time! You and Dara have a good time visiting with each other.

Love you.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011