Monday, March 14, 2011

Nature

I know today was dreary and chilly, but spring is here. Now, I absolutely love winter and everything that comes with it, but the wonderful thing about seasons is that we're ready for them when they come. At the end of a season, we're tired of the cold, the hot, the rain, and whatever comes with fall (I don't get tired of fall). We are ready for what's coming next. In this case, it's sunshine, flowers, and warmth.

I love to see the colors God reveals each day. I'm totally NOT a pink person. I'm completely against it! But... I do love this...


It's beautiful, it's bright, it's a flowering quince. I hope to have one someday. They just make me smile (pink or not).

Since we are talking about nature, let's talk about birds. Since I've been staying with dad, I've seen so many cardinals. They are everywhere, as well as several other birds. Madeley and I watched a flock of starlings fly away the other day. They just amaze me. Each starling is just snacking snacking snacking, until the bird beside him flys. Then he's like "oh I gotta go too!" One by one, they all fly away.

As I was walking Joe this evening, I could hear what sounded like wind. I looked up and it was the starlings again. They were flying right above my head. Hundreds of them! They landed in a tree behind Dad's house.


You can barely see them, but the sound was magnificent. They were all talking at once, and I just stood in awe, listening. I think nature can be so amazing if we will just stop long enough to see it.

This starling encounter would have been the highlight of my day, except I have a little one year old that beats all other experiences! She's just a doll!


This picture is from yesterday, just in case you were wondering if she's been wearing the same outfit for 24 hours... and still eating cheetos.

...........................

Bachelor blog (spoilers)

Okay Chantal, we need to talk. First of all, Brad HAD to keep someone around. It's totally against Bachelor rules to drop all the girls on week two because he found Miss Perfect. What kind of show would that be? And next, are you really going to sit beside Brad, cry, and then say "by the way, I've found someone." Did you think about how that guy would feel if you came on television and cried about Brad? Oh well, hope he's waiting for you backstage. (I would just like to add that I could barely stand seeing Chantal's heart break. It broke my heart! But someone had to go home, and we knew it wouldn't be Emily. Sorry Chantal!)

And well, Brad and Emily... what is going on? I mean, I absolutely loved y'all five minutes ago. But now, I don't know what the heck is going on. Are y'all together? Are you not? I have so many questions! Can we do lunch?

I must say, Emily looks a little more like a normal girl tonight... as opposed to some drop dead gorgeous Barbie doll. Still beautiful though.

Derrick and I enjoyed a wonderful treat during the bachelor tonight.


Yum! I could eat blueberry muffins day or night! I even added a few fresh berries. Delicious!!

Thanks for reading! See you tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Morgan, I love all of the seasons, too, and here in South Carolina we are beginning to see lots of color and many birds. They are wonders to behold!

Madeley would look adorable in her outfit no matter how long she had been wearing it.

Love you.

Betty said...

So, what's wrong with wearing the same outfit for 24 hours and snacking on Cheetos the whole time? And, I'm still wearing my one pink sock and one white sock...haha.

Oh, I get such a kick out of the word verifications. Mine today is pastal. Is that like after you go postal, you're pastal? Love those randomly generated 'words'.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011